Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jeremy Vest speaks at SEO Austin

I saw Jeremy Vest speak on video marketing at SEO Austin tonight. I'll write about what he discussed later. (I'm sleepy presently.) He did go into the success of dollarshaveclub.com/ which has a neat video that I was first exposed to during Scott Hanselman's keynote at the Dallas Day of Dot Net conference.

This was to be the last SEO Austin meeting at Dave & Busters which strangely no longer wants the crowd of one hundred paying customers that SEO Austin packs in. Whatever.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEO Austin and Austin SEO are two different meetup groups. SEO Austin, where Jeremy Vest spoke, used to meet at Dave & Busters in Austin, Texas but is now, I believe, elsewhere in Austin. http://www.meetup.com/seo-austin/ is the meetup group page. It is run by a Laura Alter who has husband named Adam Alter who is a local heavy-hitter in the SEO space akin to Brian Rutledge. Austin SEO's meetup page is here: http://www.meetup.com/Austin-SEO/ ...and it is something else, yet the same. I've not been to its events yet.

    ReplyDelete