Sunday, October 18, 2015

Favor

I have, for some time, seen people roaming Austin in blue Tshirts with a tuxedo pattern on them (as if the wearer is faking wearing a tuxedo) and I had sort of assumed it was some new trend I just didn't get. Just a moment ago I was in line at a Freebirds and a woman behind me was in one of the shirts and I asked about it. She said that she was a delivery person for an app called Favor. You can get this app at the app store for an iPhone and I have it now. I haven't used it yet but supposedly you may use it to have "anything but alcohol" (her words) delivered to you. I know it is significant and has a big footprint based solely on how many of those Tshirts I've seen around town. This woman I ran into said that the app started here in Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment