Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I like the Revisions tab in newest Rally interface.

I am noticing the "Revisions" tab in the current Rally Interface at a given story or defect. Just as there is a Details tab showing the specs for the story/defect and a Tasks tab showing a list of tasks, there too is a Revisions tab with a history of revisions for the stuff at the Details tab. At @hand we were using Fogbugz instead of Rally and one thing I preferred about it was that the story/defect details were all presented in a sequential blogesque format of a history of additions and alterations. I found Fogbugz superior to Rally in that regard. The Revisions tab sort of compensates. I don't know if this feature has been in Rally all year and I'm just now noticing as of the revamped interface, but I like that it is there and that I've found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment