Thursday, June 7, 2018

penne

Alright, today makes seven years of this blog. Blogger.com reports I that got 11,432 views in the month of May of 2018 and that means at least a few of you are paying attention. Thank you. I'll take it. I can be childish and I can be a jerk and all that will all come out here. Things will continue to be refreshingly unprofessional. If you hate me and you want to see me get my ass kicked I assure you that I am getting my ass kicked... I work in tech. The basil pesto penne at Vito's Sicilian Pizzeria & Ristorante at 3515 Lindell Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63103 was my treat to myself for today's milestone. Per the suggestion of my waitress, I got it spicy and it was dandy. This was my first time at this restaurant. The portions could have been bigger. A salad could (should) have been included with the meal. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment