Sunday, October 8, 2017

Orlando!

Fun fact: Orlando, Florida, USA is the city on Earth that gets the most tourists in a given day. The last time I checked it got roughly twice the visitors on an average day than Mecca, Saudi Arabia. Epicurean excess trumps religion! Anyways, I am there now. I am at Universal Studios for the AngularMix conference. I am originally from Florida so I drank my fill of Disney World once upon a time and haven't been in this city since I was fifteen as... who cares? But anyways, I am here now and I'm sure I'll be having plenty of fake plastic fun.

This is what I am doing for a conference this year. All of the conference stuff has dried up in Austin and I have moved out of the city to Deer Park, Texas anyways. Code Camp is long gone. There was that MeasureUP thing that Clear Measure put on that was like a watered-down Code Camp for two years too, but it too seems to be discontinued. Whatever happened to the video recordings from the 2016 MeasureUP? Whatever. Don't bank on the Austin community anymore. It has changed.

 
 

Addendum 10/14/2017: Alright, here are the videos after all! Thanks to Colin Pear and Rayne Fulton for helping with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment