Friday, March 16, 2012

one last posting on the Dallas Day of Dot Net convention

The best talk I saw at the Dallas Day of Dot Net convention was Jimmy Bogard on the NServiceBus service-oriented architecture tool of Udi Dahan. I sat down today to write a blog posting about it based on the notes I took, but in trying to articulate NServiceBus' doings I realized I did not know enough to "speak" intelligently on the subject. I guess a write up of what I saw is thus not to be, and, moreover, this is the last of the series of postings I will give on the conference I went to a week ago. Good times. The conference took place in the business park "neighborhood" of Irving, Texas known as Las Colinas where there are many statues of wild mustangs. In the blog posting that is not to be, I was going to use a wild mustang as a symbol for a Saga which kind of seems like a hard-to-tame, wild animal to me. Maybe you can squint your eyes and image what I would have written. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment