Sunday, December 8, 2019

I'd like to tell you about my three predictions for the 2020s.

  1. The ever escalating upwards trend in censorship (restrictions on what is acceptable on social media) hits a plateau and a consensus that we begrudgingly accept as a society governs us. This lasts as a guideline across a long lull until it is challenged again and when it is challenged again it will not be quickly tossed out.
  2. The near monopoly on tech that the United States of America enjoys will end as other nations get into the game.
  3. JavaScript loses its newness.

 
 

Addendum 12/10/2019: In the video clip here I meant Knockout when I said Bootstrap. Ha! I was distracted.

 
 

Addendum 1/30/2020: My reference to Bootstrap here is not ridiculous after all. I looked into it and Bootstrap, which has a good deal of JavaScript to it, basically is a Mickey Mouse GitHub project.

No comments:

Post a Comment