Tuesday, April 10, 2018

xunit

In chewing on the problem I mention at this blog posting, I realize the link at the top of the blog posting suggests that I use xunit to run tests to get around the brick wall I have been hitting in an inability to run tests. So that means that steps 9 and 10 get replaced with:

  1. install-package xunit YourTestProjectNameHere
  2. install-package xunit.runner.console YourTestProjectNameHere

 
 

Also the top of my test changes like so:

using System.Collections.Generic;
using GroverClevelandHopscotch.Core.Interfaces;
using GroverClevelandHopscotch.Core.Objects;
using Moq;
using Xunit;
using Assert = Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UnitTesting.Assert;
namespace GroverClevelandHopscotch.Core.Tests.Objects
{
   public class PresidentTests
   {
      [Fact]
      public void FlatFileMechanics_do_return_Presidents()
      {

 
 

Great, but I still can't get it to work. I get this error:

No executable found matching command "dotnet-xunit"

No comments:

Post a Comment