Wednesday, October 8, 2014

an end of unlimited wireless?

Supposedly Verizon Wireless no longer has unlimited wireless and will force me to pick a plan with a cap of X amount of data if I ever change phones. I only still have unlimited wireless because I'm still on a preexisting plan. This is one more reason to just stick with my iPhone 4S and not get a "better" phone. This may only be the shape of things Texas-side. I'm not sure of the scope of this. A coworker who also has Verizon was telling me about how she had to give up unlimited wireless when she got a new phone and was of course forced to leave her preexisting plan. I wonder how long I may cling to my existing plan. The peeps who already have unlimited wireless cannot be shoved out of it at least. A different coworker at the same lunch outing today said that it's almost the same thing with AT&T in Texas with just a few exceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment