Friday, July 12, 2013

Sogeti

...is no longer my employer. I finished a four month contract for them (with Dell) just over three months ago. They gave me an opportunity the day after it ended to interview for another contract but I botched the interview. Eventually, they got back to me about a second would-be second opportunity, but by that time I had found the full time gig I have now. The best thing about the contract is that I got to do business travel for the first time and go to Nashua, New Hampshire. Word! The photo here is from arriving the first day of the Dell contract (11/27/2012) with two of Sogeti's finest, Josh Louden (left) and Tom Garrett (right).

Thanks to Tom and Josh for a great experience. Also thanks to Matt Hinze for thinking of me for Sogeti.

No comments:

Post a Comment