Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Kitty Hates Water

This iPhone game was introduced to me Friday and it is the most fun of any iPhone game I have yet played. There was a time in my youth when I was a vegan vegetarian, but I don't really believe in that stuff anymore or care much about animals. I've decided that I'll worry about animals the day people don't have any problems. However, if you are one of those spoiled white kids who sees no bigger evil near him than that rabbit that needs to be liberated from the science lab, you'll be pleased to know that an arrangement was set up with the advertisers who advertise within the game to give X amount of coin to the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) every time you log in. Alternatively, if you're like me, you'll just want to play the game because it's fun!

While, I'm speaking freely, the past four recessions in America have each been progressively worse. I know this because I remember being told in the last three: "This is the worst downturn since the Great Depression!" There is no reason to see a trend, but, what if? What if there is something right around the corner that is even worse than the housing crisis? Perhaps, I've strayed... What do you think is really important? Animals? Video games?

No comments:

Post a Comment