Friday, August 15, 2014

Spotify

I went to lunch with two coworkers today. I drove my car to the restaurant. As I drove the CD I bought recently played. One of my coworkers asked what was playing and when I showed him the case he wondered aloud if he could get the songs on Spotify. He uses Spotify to manage his music instead of buying CDs (as I do) because he is... smart/modern. I Googled Spotify today and it looks like it is a music service for a smartphone or a tablet like iTunes, but also platform agnostic and, per this, less expensive all and all. The CD in my story is "Pitch Black Prism" by "Alias" which is brand new as of this month and contains a lot of cool instrumental tracks. The restaurant in my story is "WinFlo" which is also pretty new (newer than this three-year-old blog) and has Italian food and pizzas. (It is in Austin, Texas.)

No comments:

Post a Comment