Wednesday, March 26, 2014

If you have the staff scan printouts to a PDF for you at FedEx Office, if you have not brought your own USB drive, you'll end up buying one at FedEx Office.

Just a heads up. I've been in this situation before. They won't just email you your file. You can use one of the pay-per-use workstations to do your own scanning, but I'm not sure if you can make a PDF with the software on those machines. I suppose you could email yourself a .jpg you made in Photoshop and then make a PDF of it back at your home with your own software. I suppose you could also use zamzar.com too at the pay-per-use workstation. I spent my day at Kinko's Copies (now FedEx Office) today printing, scanning, and faxing, and I was grateful that I've grown smart enough to just keep a USB drive at my keychain in our modern era.

I got this cool toy, a mix of a bottle opener and a USB key, at No Fluff Just Stuff in Austin in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment