Thursday, January 19, 2012

how to use jquery.validate.js along side Razor @Html.ValidationMessageFor controls

http://develoq.net/2011/asp-net-mvc-3-remote-validation-with-jquery/ seems at a glance like a pretty good resource for understanding how to use jquery.validate.js along side Razor @Html.ValidationMessageFor controls. I'm reading up on it now. We have this going on in our app.

 
 

Addendum 3/26/2014: This and this are some other posts I wrote on this topic which actually show off some code. I feel like mentioning it here because for some reason this vapid posting is the posting that everyone finds while Googling.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I'm just trying to keep all of my notes in one place. Admittedly, a blog posting where I just link to another blog posting is pretty easy to write. :P

    ReplyDelete