Friday, January 18, 2019

I have a reputation of 6 on Stack Overflow!

Look! I found myself! It looks like I asked a question back in 2009. I wondered why this only worked in Firefox?

$(":text:visible:enabled:first").focus();

 
 

2009 huh? I guess I should dust off my iPod. Honestly, I never owned an iPod and I had the original iPhone during that year. That year I got divorced. Two years later, I would start a blog called "Whatever" because Jagruthi Mamidi, who I worked with, said "Whatever" all the time and I would use this blog for all of my notes instead of Stack Overflow like everyone else. Eventually, I would earn the nickname "Spaghetti Tom" and learn that someone else had a "Whatever" blog so there was a name change. I can't remember who the other guy was. He is a SciFi (science fiction) writer. Cash for clunkers in 2009? My "clunker" got me a rep of 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment