Thursday, April 11, 2019

Every day I need attention.

I've been in the Twin Cities for quite a while now but am only recently learning of this acronym (Every day I need attention.) for Edina, the most affluent city in Minnesota. The people of Edina are referred to as "cake eaters" in a Marie Antoinette "Let them eat cake." bratty stereotyping. There was no expectation on me drive into work because of the snowstorm today but I did get out at lunchtime and stop by the Verizon shop at 50th and France to get my iPad to use my second phone number to speak to the internet. Verizon is on the East side of France Avenue so that means it is technically in Minneapolis and not Edina, but I drove through Edina to get there and driving back I stopped at this playground to snap some photos. How can I make this blog posting about tech? Did you know that if you have Verizon's service you may dial 611 for tech support?

No comments:

Post a Comment