Saturday, March 24, 2018

Is it really Instagram video that killed off Vine? So I've heard.

I took these two videos last night first at The Upstairs Lounge above Mekong and secondly at HandleBar in The Grove. The videos got cut off at the one minute mark which is going to seem superior to six seconds to a lot of people. I still personally miss Vine though.

(deleted)

 
 

I went to https://www.instagram.com/p/BgsbEBDg4Qy/?taken-by=jaeschke to embed the following and then clicked the three dots at the lower right to open up the option for: "Embed"

(deleted)

 
 

Addendum 12/9/2018: I have decided that I hate the two video clips above and that I am going to delete them. The video clip here is of "Sitarah" an opening act for G1M I saw two days ago. I will use this as an example instead.

View this post on Instagram

is it Lauren Hill or Frankie Valli?

A post shared by Tom Jaeschke (@jaeschke) on

No comments:

Post a Comment