Thursday, March 8, 2018

I saw Captain SpaceTime perform at The Crack Fox today.

And, by today I mean at one in the morning just inside today. He was pretty good. I tried to find some of his music online afterwards, but all I could find was this Facebook page. It looks like he used to be a three man group called Captain SpaceTime. Without knowing what happened I like to imagine that the other two guys bailed on the frontman leaving the frontman to do it solo and the identity of the band bent across space/time to become the identity of the individual. Kinda like how Save Ferris decayed into just Monique Powell only she doesn't call herself Save Ferris. Bad comparison?

The white spot amid all the black in the bottom center of the photo is more of the problem shown off in the last photo of Amber Lindholm here. It's probably time for me to get away from my six year old iPhone 4S. I keep procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment