Saturday, July 15, 2017

I like Freebirds better than Chipotle.

Chipotle doesn't even have jalapeños on its bar. That just seems backwards to me. A coworker has pointed out to me that Chipotle is a national chain while Freebirds isn't and that therefore they are not going to across the board roll out jalapeños universally which only part of the country (Texas) is gonna embrace. Freebirds is more of Texas thing. I think its Texas footprint has gotten bigger than its California footprint anymore. It is closer in keeping to what I expect.

 
 

Addendum 7/16/2017: I went by Chipotle today to reaffirm my expectations. It was pretty good honestly. One thing that was really backwards was that I could not tip with my credit card and I did not have any cash on me (who carries cash?) so I just did not tip. I again suspect this is a trapping of a big corporate nationwide behemoth.

No comments:

Post a Comment