Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"Wipe Out Workspace" link in Jenkins.

The node.js error of... Error: Cannot find module 'graceful-fs' ...of which this suggests... "The same also happens on Windows if you install in a custom directory. You have to uninstall and install again under default path." ...may be bested in Jenkins-deploys-to-Windows with ease. At these links at the upper left in Jenkins:

  • Back to Dashboard
  • Status
  • Changes
  • Workspace
  • Build Now
  • Delete Project
  • Configure
  • Set Next Build Number

...the "Workspace" link expands to offer a "Wipe Out Workspace" link which should be your salvation. The node error surfaced for me when I renamed a build. To fix, I:

  1. first went back to the old name, where the build worked anew
  2. clicked "Wipe Out Workspace"
  3. renamed the build back to the name I wanted
  4. clicked "Wipe Out Workspace"

I'm not sure if the first two steps above were unneeded or not. This is just how I approached this problem. graceful-fs is no longer blocking me at any rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment