Monday, October 7, 2019

HtmlTags

I saw Jimmy Bogard mention HtmlTags on Twitter today as I guess it is now on version 8 (as of today). I've not heard of it. It puts stuff (HTML tags) to the DOM in a jQueryesque manner it would seem and is a .NET project. It looks like Josh Flanagan and Jeremy Miller also have worked on the project. Joshua Flanagan of Dovetail showed up in a dream I had once in 2012. He asked my why one could not use structs everywhere in an app instead of classes and I couldn't answer his question. I went to work the next day at HDRI and asked others and the biggest thing is that there is no inheritance with structs. The one time I interacted with Josh in real life was that I played that Bomberman arcade game with him inside of Dovetail's office with him and I think Chad Myers and a third person I cannot remember. It's a game like Gauntlet where four can play at once. I guess Josh was at some of those geek lunches that used to be held in Austin too.

No comments:

Post a Comment