Sunday, May 10, 2020

more random from Dungeons and Dragons

The gunk at QMap.pub uses QAnon which have only existed since 2017. Q notifications tell you, the listener, of new QAnon. Vivaldi allows for some interesting combos. It seems right-click, right is back and right-click, left is forward. Migraine headaches, outside of ANY sickness, fled into me last week. Yesterday was the first day without. I think in working from home and having May come there was just too much sunlight. Anyhow, I was offered some blue blocker sunglasses. What is NOT communicated (heavily) is that I just blocked off the window in my bedroom. The girl running the game says that war fog allows her to project one screen and have the rest of the players see the one screen redacted, on a different display.

No comments:

Post a Comment