Wednesday, December 26, 2018

One of the girls at the Olive Garden was telling me that she got a Nintendo Switch for Christmas today.

I asked if that was the new platform after the Nintendo Wii and she said it was kinda like a hodgepodge of the Wii and a Nintendo DS. She said that it was like a tablet you could goof off with standalone or you could put it up on the TV screen. I had to ask about the Nintendo DS (I guess DS stands for dual-screen) and the DS seems to be something like a Game Boy handheld Nintendo device of yore. The Kanex GoPlay Sidekick is another comparable handheld thingy but not one from Nintendo. I think maybe you use your iPhone in tandem with the Sidekick like the Sidekick just bolts on some extra controls. I dunno. Stop playing games everyone. Learn to write code. While we are at this I thought of Second Life. It was sort of like an MMO only there was not a game really. You just wandered around in a funny 3D world and talked to people I think. EverQuest was the first really crack-addictive MMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment